Saturday, April 24, 2021

Write a short paragraph about your neighbourhood

Write a short paragraph about your neighbourhood

write a short paragraph about your neighbourhood

Write a paragraph to describe your neighbourhood. Write a paragraph to describe your neighbourhood. Theo dõi Vi phạm YOMEDIA. Trả lời (2) I live in a posh area of Thanh Hoa. I love my house because it is located in a very good place in the city. My house is Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins Ex1: Write a paragraph about your neighbourhood (about words), using the cues below: Where is your neighbouhood? - What can you see in your neighbourhood? - What do the streets/ the houses / the shops, ec. in your neighbourhood look like? - Do you like living in your neighbourhood? Why/Why not? *P/s: Tks blogger.com! Write a paragraph about your neighbourhood (about words), using the cues below: Where is your neighbourhood? (in the city, near a city, in the country, in the mountain, etc.) - What can you see in your neighbourhood? (streets, houses, trees, hills, shopping centres, schools, a cinema, etc.)4/5(20)



Short Paragraph on My Neighborhood ( Words)



I live in a posh area of Thanh Hoa. I love my house because it is located in a very good place in the city. My house is in the suburbs and it is a very peaceful area, write a short paragraph about your neighbourhood.


There are no commercial buildings near my house and I am very happy because of this. On the right side of my house is a big bungalow whereas on the left and back side of my house is write a short paragraph about your neighbourhood vacant plot.


The thing which I like the most is that there is a small park right across the street, so whenever feel like walking or jogging I simply got to the park and get some fresh air.


On a whole I write a short paragraph about your neighbourhood quite satisfied from my neighborhood but there is no hospital near my house which has caused great distress to not only me but also to the other residents of the area. I think that there should be a hospital in my neighborhood because 2 days back one of my neighbor met with an accident on his way to home and we had to travel 30 kilometers to find a hospital.


This is causing a lot of pain to the people in the area. I am an extrovert I am meet new people and want to share my views with people. My neighborhood is actually helping me meet new people as there is also a club in the neighborhood where I go and meet new people and feel ebullient because of it. Nếu bạn hỏibạn chỉ thu về một câu trả lời. Nhưng khi bạn suy nghĩ trả lờibạn sẽ thu write a short paragraph about your neighbourhood gấp bội!


Lưu ý: Các trường hợp cố tình spam câu trả lời hoặc bị báo xấu trên 5 lần sẽ bị khóa tài khoản. My brother works for a company called FPT. He has worked for them he graduated from university.


what is your favorite color where do you like to go what subject do you like what subject do you like. COVID- 19 is known for one of the most dangerous diseases. Listened B. Played C. Watched D. Describe B. Beautiful C. Fine D. whatever nobody don't disappear symptoms with relieve. everybody knows the of the common cold: a runny nose, a slight fever, coughing and sneezing, write a short paragraph about your neighbourhood.


It is very unpleasant, but knows a cure. at the drugstore, there are usually shelves cold 'cures'. the medicines cure a cold, but they do the symptoms you do, your cold will last for a few days and then Lý thuyết Toán 6.


Giải bài tập SGK Toán 6. Trắc nghiệm Toán 6. Ôn tập Toán 6 Chương 3. Ôn tập Hình học 6 Chương 2. Đề thi HK2 môn Toán 6.


Ngữ văn lớp 6. Soạn văn 6. Soạn văn 6 ngắn gọn. Văn mẫu 6. Soạn bài Cô Tô. Đề thi HK2 môn Ngữ Văn 6. Tiếng Anh 6 mới Review 4. Giải bài Tiếng Anh 6. Giải bài Tiếng Anh 6 Mới. Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 6. Unit 16 Lớp 6 Man and write a short paragraph about your neighbourhood. Đề thi HK2 môn Tiếng Anh 6. Lý thuyết Vật lý 6.


Giải bài tập SGK Vật Lý 6. Trắc nghiệm Vật lý 6, write a short paragraph about your neighbourhood. Ôn tập Vật Lý 6 Chương 2. Đề thi HK2 môn Vật Lý 6. Lý thuyết Sinh 6. Giải bài tập SGK Sinh 6. Trắc nghiệm Sinh 6. Sinh Học 6 Chương Đề thi HK2 môn Sinh 6. Lý thuyết Lịch sử 6. Giải bài tập SGK Lịch sử 6. Trắc nghiệm Lịch sử 6. Lịch Sử 6 Chương 4. Đề thi HK2 môn Lịch sử 6. Lý thuyết Địa lý 6. Giải bài tập SGK Địa lý 6. Trắc nghiệm Địa lý 6. Địa Lý 6 Các TPTN Của TĐ.


Đề thi HK2 môn Địa lý 6. Hỏi đáp lớp 6. Tư liệu lớp 6. Số nguyên tố. Tiếng Anh Lớp 6 Unit Đề thi HK2 lớp 6. Video Toán nâng cao lớp 6. Trang chủ Hỏi đáp lớp 6. Write a paragraph to describe your neighbourhood Write a paragraph to describe your neighbourhood. Theo dõi Vi phạm. Trả lời 2. Like 0 Báo cáo sai phạm. Cách tích điểm HP. Lưu ý: Các trường hợp cố tình spam câu trả lời hoặc bị báo xấu trên 5 lần sẽ bị khóa tài khoản Gửi câu trả lời Hủy.


Use your own ideas and the following as cues. Trả lời từ unit 7 đến unit 8. Trả lời từ unit 7 đến unit8. Do you like meat? Nêu cấu trúc thì quá khứ đơn. Chọn câu trả lời đúng và viết lại câu. Talking about a city you have ever visited. It has been raining My boss will go away the next ten days. a year. She has lived in London




Writing a Paragraph: My Neighborhood

, time: 6:11





Write a paragraph about your neighbourhood - Selfomy Hỏi Đáp


write a short paragraph about your neighbourhood

6/24/ · Good neighbours are a blessing. They help each other in the hour of need and share joys and sorrows. Having a good neighbour makes life much more joyous and pleasant. It also makes us feel secure. This is especially true for people living away from their blogger.comted Reading Time: 8 mins 5/2/ · My Neighborhood: Short Paragraph ( Words) We live in a village and our neighborhood is really awesome. Here I will explain and tell you something about that. We have a big playground in the backyard of our house. And at the front, there is a big blogger.comted Reading Time: 2 mins Write a paragraph to describe your neighbourhood. Write a paragraph to describe your neighbourhood. Theo dõi Vi phạm YOMEDIA. Trả lời (2) I live in a posh area of Thanh Hoa. I love my house because it is located in a very good place in the city. My house is Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Professional resume editing

Professional resume editing 2/8/ · For $ you’ll have the opportunity to chat with a resume writer via Skype or phone before having your resu...